Follow Me!

Monday, 14 September 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture

Hey everyone!

As promised here is my first post of being 20, and it is about something which I got from my wish list and it is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler eye shadow pallet! It is just so gorgeous!!



Unfortunately ABH don't ship to the UK, which is annoying however I sent it to my dad's American friend who Fed Ex'd it here for me. That is a long winded and more expensive way of doing it but you can buy ABH products from Beauty Bay as well.

So this pallet comes with 12 different shadows, all of a great range from neutrals to brights, shimmery to matte finishes, there really is a bit of everything here. The part which attracted me were the warm browny tones and the shimmery metallic shades. 'Pink Champagne' is just amazing!! I'm not sure if I'll use 'Azure' or 'Metallic' as they are quite brave shades! Now we're in Autumn the browny tones are perfect to match the weather I feel, for both day and night looks. I was a bit unsure of even wear to start if I'm completely honest, but I found that Kathleen Lights did a really beautiful tutorial for this pallet, watch here and tried to copy her and it actually worked quite well! Unfortunately I do not have a photo of just my eyes as my birthday was a massive rush!


The box part itself is cardboard and textured. To me this gives it a very luxurious feel to it, and is very different from my NAKED 3 pallet. It has a mirror on it which is always useful, plus it comes with its own double ended brush. One end is a fluffy blending brush and the other side is more of a shader brush I think. I don't actually own a blending brush which is so bad I know, but this does the trick for me now!


There we have it, a quick review on this gorgeous pallet! I love it and can't wait to use it more through the two weeks of freshers I have coming up to create some new looks.

Thanks for reading!

Yours Truly, Kate x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous palette! I love the Azure shade. Shame it's so difficult to get hold of!

    Great post as always =)

    Kay

    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was but it's so worth it!! thank you xxx

      Delete