Follow Me!

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Morphe 35W Palette

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I put a reason as to why on my Twitter but I am back! Guess what else is new.. the student loan is in and I have been spending! I have mainly bought clothes and food but have got a few little makeup bits too, including what this post is about, the Morphe 35W palette!


So I've heard quite a lot about the brand Morphe on Youtube, and have one of their blending brushes which is amazing. It is an American brand however they do sell on Beauty Bay so you can get it as cheap but without having to pay the $10 (or something like that) shipping cost. I got it for just £15.95 with free delivery! So ridiculously cheap for what you get it's amazing. I ordered on Saturday and it was here by today (Tuesday) which is pretty fast. As you can guess, there are 35 different shades - that works out as 45p per shadow, wow! They are a good size as well which makes it even more worth it. 


As Autumn has now officially arrived, warm colours for the eyes is a massive trend. I am completely loving the purples, neutrals and the browns so this pallet seems perfect for what I want. There was another palette with similar colours, 35N, but it is a completely matte palette and I love my shimmers so went for the 35W. I've done some swatches on my hand too and the colours are pretty pigmented, even the lighter highlight shades! I haven't tried it in a look yet but they seem pretty easy to blend which is what you want.


I can't wait to properly try this palette and see how many different looks I can create. As usual thank you for reading and leave any comments you like, good or bad!

Yours Truly, Kate x

4 comments:

  1. This palette looks stunning! I really want to try a Morphe palette, they all have such a nice variety of shades!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered the 350 palette and I can't wait for mine to get here!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete